Monday 14 March 2011

support networks are so important.


hi everyone,

i hope you are all well and happy.

it is raining outside today, which is really nice since i love the rain. i actually got myself out of bed at 6am this morning when my boyfriend goes to work and i got myself and ziggy (my dog) ready for a walk. however, i was only able to do 5 minutes because it started pouring rain. but the thought was there, right? tomorrow night my partner and I are going to sign up for the gym so I will have no excuse not to exercise wihen i  get a membership.

i wanted to write a bit today about support networks and how important they are when you are on a journey for weight loss. Of course you have to be proactive and take responsibility for your own actions. but that does not mean you have to go it alone. i feel so blessed that i have such an amazing family and wonderful friends who always have my back, and keep encouraging me to keep going, even when i feel like throwing in the towel. so if you have a group of friends who want to get fit start a little exercise group between yourself, or ask someone to go on a healthy eating plan with you so that  you can be accountable for each other. i am such a sook, i hate doing things alone.

my mum sent me an email yesterday and she included a quote which i wanted to share with everyone.
             If you want to be successful, you will be
             It is better to have tried and only had minimum success than to never try at all
             Past failures provide growth and new strenth to reach a new level of SUCCESS
don't know what i'd do without my mumsy.

anyway my lovelies, Ziggy wants to play ball so i better get off my butt and show him some attention.


 i want to hear other people's stories so please contact me!!

i hope you are all well.

love,

cat xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

p.s here is a song that i love at the moment. i am a huge fan of the arctic monkeys :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment