Friday 18 March 2011

challenge for the brave.

hi everyone.

i hope you are all well and happy :)

on monday i went for a glucose tolerance test. the glucose drink that you have to down in 5 minutes was absolutely disgusting but i can say with much relief that i ado not have diabetes. phew! but in saying that- having pcos means you are at great risk of getting pcos so i am going to lose weight as a prevention.

i am starting a detox on monday- any girls who want to join let me know and we can do it together. i am doing it with a very nice friend of mine, sylvie which is comforting because i am a bit nervous about it all. i suck on diets- yet alone a detox. basically the detox (thanks to kristina who has given me all the awesome information) i am cutting out wheat, dairy, sugar and junk food for 2 weeks. it is a test to see if your body is sensitive to particular foods. but i am also doing it to relieve my poor body of all the crap i have put in it for the past few years. i should be treating it with more respect-since it is the only one i have and its not like a car which you can trade in a get a new one. i just have to keep restoring my body back to good health no matter what barriers i have or what excuses i try to use on myself.

challenge one: at least 30 min exercise every day next week

challenge two: find something you like about yourself and excentuate that feature eg. if you have nice eyes, focus on wearing some eyeshadow and some mascara all week etc. everyone is beautiful in their own way so embrace your beauty and show it off!!!

challenge three: adjust something in your diet (if you arent already following a plan) even if it is something little like cutting back your treats.

let me know how you go and i will be sure to let you know how i am going.

take care everyone xo

1 comment:

  1. No problem, Cat! I am very proud of you! You can do it! Feel free to message me with anything you need ok? I like your challenges. I think I'm going to try them with you.
    Challege #1: I have been trying to do the exercise one but some days get too lazy, so I will have to really push myself this week.
    Challenge #2: The part I like most about myself are my eyes, so that is the part I am going to excentuate this week.
    Challege #3: is well on it's way! Thanks for the tips girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete