Tuesday 22 March 2011

happiness hit her...

well hello my lovely ones

how are we all today? i hope you are well.

this morning i woke up again at 6 and went for a 35 minute walk with ziggy. to anyone who struggles with exercise i suggest that you get up first thing in the morning, make sure your ipod/mp3 player is charged and ready to go and just go for it. it is so much easier to it over and done with first thing in the morning because you can just relax for the rest of the day.

thankyou girls for all your advice about being prepared with meals. i definatley have to do that in fact one day a week i will just cook up a storm and portion the meals out and freeze them. that way if i have a day where i have no energy i have no excuse to go to mcdonalds :)

like my dear friend Kristina, i want to talk about rewards. i think rewarding yourself for all the hard work you have done is absolutely essential. it alsogives you a bit of an incentive to keep pressing forward and reaching those goals. if you are like me and have a lot of weight to lose and it feels too overwhelming sometimes  just take it kilo by kilo (or pound for my american ladies) and give yourself small goals along the way. but don't ever feel discouraged. we can do this together. and you know what? if you have a bad day- thats cool. i continue to have bad days. but i am making small little changes that will make it easier to start making the big ones. so here is my goal and rewards chart. EVERY WEIGHT LOSS LADY NEEDS ONE!!!!

GOAL REWARD
-10 KG My Sister is giving me $100
-15KG Manicure
-20KG Manicure and pedicure
-25KG Manicure, pedicure and massage
-30KG Buy myself a handbag
-35KG Manicure and pedicure
-40KG Get my hair done-cut, colour etc
-45KG Facial
-50KG Manicure and pedicure
-55KG Engagement ring
-60KG New wardrobe, complete make-over
           Trip to America

if you havent guessed i really love getting manicures but it something i never do for myself because i feel guilty spending money on myself. but during my weight loss journey i am going to make it a lovely reward for myself.

well everyone i hope you have an awesome day. hope you are going well with your journeys :)

love, cat  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Cat! I found that by setting these tangible goals I am less likely to tea food! I should start saving for our trip to NYC ;)

    ReplyDelete