Thursday 17 March 2011

Life is short, why waste it on a bag of chips?

today we had a massive storm in Port Macquarie and because i am the ultimate worst case senerio thinker, i was pretty much ready for the disaster sirens to go off. i use to love storms but now with all the awful things happening around the world- they just dont seem too appealing anymore.

anyway, my mini panic attack brought on an epiphany. why waste my time being so uncomfortable in my skin, sitting at home alone eating my chips and chocolate, allowing myself to become another overweight/obese statistic in australia? why do these things when life is so short and i could be out there enjoying every day like it's my last. if i was to leave earth suddenly what footprint would i have left behind? what memories would people have of me? would i just be the chubby girl who was shy and didnt come out much-or would i be the foxy girl who laughed, danced and smiled alot and dressed like a rock star? i know that if i continue to eat the way i do- i will always be the chubby girl. suppressed by my own self loathing. is a bag of chips really worth it? i am starting to really think not.

there are so many things that i am too scared to do because of my size these include; swimming, running, eating in public, group outings, take photos, go clothes/shoe shopping etc... all these things seem so simple. but these small things are actually the things that i look forward to being able to do again. i feel so restricted in my own skin. and i feel like i am a skinny girl trapped inside a fat person's body.

but the good thing is- weight loss is achieveable. so why not take a risk and get a second chance to live your life the way that you want!



peace, love and happiness,

cat xooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Thata girl, Cat! Love the poster! We can do it!!! xoxk

    ReplyDelete