Wednesday 16 March 2011

emotional eating..the attack from sugar and carbs!

hellllo internet people,

how are we today? i hope you are all well :)

i am really struggling with the diet thing. it is so hard. i know i have a food addiction, i just dont know how to shake it off. i keep thinking to myself, today is a new day. i can do it...next thing you know i am eating a bag of chips. and i know that the more i eat, the more fuel i am giving pcos to take over my body/life. i wish i could just wake up one morning and i have that willpower/motivation to be a good healthy girl.


emotional eating is one of my weaknesses. ever since i became really depressed i just find myself eating more and more. and it would be nice if i could start eating lettuce leaves or carrot sticks when i am emotional eating-but the only thing that hits the spot is junk food. my sister sent me this quote one day- 'nothing tastes as good as thin feels' and i agree with that 100% but when you are feeling a bit down anyway, it's hard to pull yourself out of the vicious cycle of emotional eating. but i am sure that with time anything is possible. besides- women are warriors and we can do anything!! so if there are any other ladies out there who struggle with emotional eating i challenge you to find something positive to do in replacement of the binge eating. for me- i am going to put my ipod on and dance stupidly for half hour or so. what will be your emotional release? even if you have to do this replacement thing 100 times a day (i know i will)- do it and hopefully it will make you feel better not even more crappy like eating junk food does.

i have been a bit embarressed about sharing my weight and other details like that. but i am adding this little weight ticker thing, to show it in a more pleasant way.




see-i have a long way to go. but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

take care everyone. talk to you tomorrow xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Catty! I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling, but IT IS HARD! I'm an emotional eater too, the trick is, make sure there is no bad food in your house. Most of the time that works for me. (My boyfriend eats like crap but I do most of the shopping! lol) I find painting very calming so that is what I am going to try to do whenever I get depressed. Dancing is a great way to destress because you're burning mega-calories too! I hope your day gets better!
    Kristina :)

    ReplyDelete