Monday 21 March 2011

another day another failure at dieting...

hi everyone,

how are you? i hope you are all well.  well if you haven't guessed already, i failed my diet today. i started off really well i even went for a 40 minute walk with ziggy first thing this morning but then i went to work and was so tired when i finished we ended up eating maccas for dinner. so-the lesson being. have dinner prepared before going to work so i can just reheat it when i get home.

although i am incredibly disapointed in myself, i will just pick myself up, dust myself off and try again. thats all i can do. no point in beating myself up over it.

i have put up my motivation for weightloss...i love fashion and i want to be able to wear what i want not what i have to because its the only thing that fits me. so i have posted a few examples of what my wardrobe will look like soon. i cant wait :) gotta keep my eye on the prize.



well my dears, i am off to bed because i am so tired. i hope you are well and had a beautiful day xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cat, what really helped me was to plan all of my meals out for the week. I would just read the chart on the fridge to know what I was doing next. Night's that I'll be out late, I schedule something quick and easy. It's really helped me to stay focused. Good luck! I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as your get right back on track it's ok! We all have our slip ups! I agree with Cyster, plan your meals for the next few days and pick EASY things- instant rice, frozen veggies, etc. I love your fashion picks! I am also a fashionista but can't wear most of the things I like because of my size. You can do it darling! xo

    ReplyDelete