Sunday 20 March 2011

the night before the diet begins

ok so i am basically having my 'last supper' meal before tomorrow arrives and i have to go on my diet (or healthy eating lifestyle change as my mum would put it). i love food so much and i am going to be sad to say goodbye to all of the yumminess that is carbs, sugar and saturated fats... but i also want to look good in pair of skinny jeans so i have to do this! i can't tell you how many times i have said to my boyfriend, 'ok babe tomorrow is it! i am starting my diet tomorrow without fail' and when tomorrow comes i am already half way through my big tin of pringles! so my challenge is don't allow excuses to stop you from getting where you want to be. i am going to try my absolute hardest to not cheat and rid my life of food that is just making me feel worse about myself in the long run. if i could write up a pros and cons list to eating junk food- i know that the only pro would be 'it tastes good' and the rest would be cons. i cant just keep letting tomorrow pass me by. the more i put it off the harder it becomes to lose and the longer it will take. so come on girls! who's gonna do it with me?!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will let you know how i go tomorrow :)

stay tuned.

love,

cat xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hope you enjoyed your "last supper"! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, what did you have as your last supper? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pringles and pasta bake! yummmmmmmmm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete