Tuesday 12 April 2011

time to get serious.

hello everyone,

how are you all? long time no speak. i guess to put it bluntly- i have been a bit uninspired lately and i did not want to influence anyone else in my bad ways. but whenever we get knocked out- we just have to pick ourselves up again. and i will keep doing it until one day it just sticks with me.

i found out that i got a job today which is a big step in my recovery process. i will nursing the elderly- which isnt everyone's cup of tea but i am happy to do it :). they are cuties. i have decided that now i am a working girl it is time to get serious about my life and i honestly believe that since i will be busy- my eating habits will improve ALOT. i can identify that when i am at home all by myself- i eat myself into a frenzy. i will eat until my stomache is about to burst . i dont know if anyone else has gone through this- but it is a hard habit to break.

tomorrow is my first day so i have decided to make my lunch tonight so i am super organised. i will give my plan tomorrow :)

anyway girls keep up the great work!

love to you all xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got the job! Having that routine in place should really help you out. Good luck tomorrow (today) :)

    ReplyDelete