Monday 4 April 2011

make exercise fun...

hi everyone,

how are we all? i hope you are well and fabulous :)

i just wanted to give some advice on exercise- the dreaded 'e' word. i know that exercise can be a bit of a chore, especially if you are doing something that you do not enjoy, but there are some things you can do to make it fun and more inspiring.
1) if going for a walk, walk to a destination where you stop and have a coffee (with skim milk and no sugar) or where you can sit down and read a book for a little while, and then walk back home.
2) go with friends. or start a walking group.
3) do any activity that you will enjoy like zumba or bike riding- as long as your heart rate is up, you are working the fat away.
4) make sure that whatever exercise you choose- make it fun. and if you feel like you are stuck in a routine- start doing something more challenging.

i know i have blogged about this before, but i just wanted to say it again because i am experiencing this all first hand. i hated the thought of exercise before but now i actualy enjoy it. it honestly makes you feel so much better about yourself.

so get cracking girls. you can do it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Cat! I have really been slacking on the exercise :S What have you been doing? I've been just taking Ben for walks and when I'm not feeling too lazy, I do some crunches/weights/squats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Zumba, and I do wiifit.
    But with my job, I am almost certain every minute is exercise in itself :P
    I am a children/infant Photographer, and our studio has been CRAZY BUSY.

    I hope you're doing well :)
    I've been slacking in the blogging world but I plant o post tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete