Sunday 26 February 2012

day 6 after operation

hello everyone,

how are you? well it is day 6 after the big operation, it has been a challenging time, but with the love and help from my mum things have gone smoothly.

when i woke up from getting the anaesthetic I remember groaning to the nurses 'what have I done?'. At that stage I was in so much pain, i honestly wished I was back to my normal life eating, and feeling sorry for myself. After a restless sleep (the fluid drip they gave me made me pee every 45 minutes) the surgeon came in an saw me first thing in the morning, i was a bit disappointed because he only stay a minute and then left without even saying goodbye, and then the anaestheist came in to see me and her conversation with me was 'it was really hard for me to give you the anaesthetic because of your size'...i was incredibly hurt by that comment especially since the reason whilst i was lying in that hospital bed was because i was trying to get help for myself. At that point I was reminded whilst I got the operation done. Despite the pain, and the huge cost- I am going to prove all those people who ever put me down and shattered my spirit wrong and I will do whatever I can to advocate for those who are struggling with their weight loss.

so anyway, it is day 6 and i am feeling much better. I do miss food, especially when i smell a bbq in the neighbours yard or i see my mum and boyfriend eating something tasty but i know that i will get over it with time. I weighed myself this morning and i was 130kg (a loss of 4.5kg) so my next milestone will be 120kg. just have to give it my all and do things by the book.

I promise to keep you updated.

never give up.

love cat xxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment